Evisits Now Available!
Starting Tuesday, March 24th, we will be offering Evisits to further assist in your care and recovery. Please call 309-663-6567 to request an Evisit and we will help decide if this is a good option for you.
Our virtual visit is performed on a secure HIPPA compliant platform, Updox. You will be working with a licensed healthcare professional and can connect via your smartphone or with a computer. Your chosen device needs to have a working camera and microphone and be connected to a stable internet connection.
Prepare For Your Visit
- Check your device settings as indicated above. There is nothing to download prior to being invited to the Evisit.
- The space should be quiet. Try to reduce glare if possible by using overhead light. You may need to close curtains/blinds. It may help to have three to six feet of space behind your camera so we can assess your movement. Choose someplace that you are comfortable having an honest discussion and evaluation with your provider.
- Please dress appropriately. Your clinician will need to evaluate movement and may need to see the involved body part. For example, if you have a knee problem, wearing shorts will be helpful.
- If the client is a minor, a parent/guardian must be present.
- Be ready approximately five minutes before your scheduled time. You will receive either a text message or an email per your device choice with a link to connect to the visit. It may take five to ten minutes to connect.
- The visit time, date, and a few screenshots will be saved, but the audio and video are not recorded.
Please call the therapy department at 309-663-6567 in case you have any technical problems. High internet and phone utilization can sometimes disrupt the network.